The Vango Ultralite Pro sleeping bag is designed for year round explorers who demand low weight and small pack size. The wicking 4T synthetic insulation, structured in a Trilateral construction, improves warmth, reduces cold spots and conforms closer to the body. Thermal-Reverb redirects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer. This compact lightweight Omega shaped sleeping bag is ideal for trekking; guaranteeing a comfortable, warm night’s sleep regardless of the outside temperature. The Ultralite Pro is recommended by DofE and The Scout Association.
- Tri-Lateral construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature.
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m¬², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Weight: 1.35kg
- Packsize: 27.0 x ø24.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max: 15°Comfort -1°
- Int Length: 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min: -6°Max
- User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Fill Type: 4T
- Ext Chest Width: 80cmLimit -6°
- Int Chest: Width 78cm
- Zip Side: Left
- Extreme Temp: -24°
- Performance: 3-4 Season